Become a fearless caregiver! Learn how to:
- Balance family, work and caregiving.
- Motivate family members to help.
- Convince Dad to stop driving.
- Persuade Mom to listen to you.
- Legally protect your aging parents.
- Secure the future of your adult child.
This one-day workshop will educate family who care for an aging family members.
9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 23, University Area Community Center, 14013 N. 22nd Street, Tampa 33613
Register at Caregiver.com or call 813.877.2734
Resource: Event Flyer