During these unique times, we want to encourage you to keep attending church as a family…at home!
For adults, that can be as easy as tuning in to the live stream Facebook Live.
But what does it look like to have Children’s Ministries virtually?
- Join our Children’s Ministries Facebook group for weekly updates, fun and family engagement
- Go Live! with us by participating in our “Children’s Ministries Live” Zoom call at 4 p.m. Wednesdays
- Use this Children’s Home Bulletin when your kiddos are attending service at home with you
- Stay informed with our weekly Children’s Enews (Emailed out on Wednesdays)
- Use these tips for Children’s Ministries while social distancing.
- Use the links below to worship together at home as a family with age appropriate Bible lessons and videos
With these resources, you can participate in Children’s Ministries from wherever you are!
First Look – Preschoolers
Based on three simple, but powerful, truths, the entire curriculum is constructed to meet your preschoolers where they are cognitively, spiritually, physically, emotionally and socially. Through age appropriate activities, preschoolers are building their spiritual foundation so that by the time they graduate from Kindergarten they know these three basic truths:
God Made Me
God Loves Me
Jesus Wants To Be My Friend Forever
Toddlers and 2s
252 Kids – Grades 1-5
Dedicated to helping children grow in wisdom, faith and friendship, it is designed to shape identity through planting these truths in the heart of every elementary-age child:
• I need to make the wise choice. (Wisdom)
• I can trust God no matter what. (Faith)
• I should treat others the way I want to be treated. (Friendship)
1st – 4th Grade
Questions? Contact Kristin!