We welcome Sydney West as our new Assistant Director of Children’s Ministry/Elementary.
Sydney has served on our nursery staff for three years and has been very involved in our MOPS ministry. We are grateful for her service to our littlest disciples and excited for her new ministry with our elementary kids! She has a deep love for our church, our children and the way we do Children’s Ministries. As we welcome Sydney, we are saying goodbye to Tammy Richelieu. Tammy is stepping down from serving in Children’s Ministries. We give thanks to God for Tammy’s ministry here, and we ask for God’s blessing over her and her beautiful family. She will be missed!
5 things to know about Sydney:
1. The beach is her happy place.
2. Her daughter was born at 29 weeks weighing 2 lbs 7oz. She turns three soon.
3. Growing up, she was an Air Force brat and lived in Germany for four years.
4. Her heart is in Boston, where she married her husband and celebrated at Fenway Park! Go Red Sox!
5. She loves 80’s music and she and Elie have dance parties all the time.