I have always liked altar paintings. I have long admired large images of Jesus on the cross, or scenes of his life, resurrection or final judgment. Altar paintings are sometimes old-fashioned. But they serve one important function: THEY ARE ALWAYS THERE. There is something about permanent images in a transient, changing world. Permanent images help us to focus on something important. To keep reading, click here.
- News from Missionaries Dave and Julie Eberhard
- News Channel 8: Hyde Park’s Response to Opening Onsite Worship
- Zoom Out!
- Midweek Message: “A Special Update and Thank You”
- Hyde Park Trivia Night June 17
- Midweek Message: “That’s Enough!”
- Vacation Bible School Update
- News from Missionaries Pat and Melenda Edmiston
- Midweek Message: 7 Reminders for Today
- Grief Share Support Group