We are looking forward to a wonderful morning of worship on April 14, Palm Sunday as we celebrate Christ’s triumphant entry into Jerusalem with our wonderful children’s palm processional at the 9:30 and 11 a.m. Sanctuary Services and the 5:30 p.m. Portico service.
Please bring a child-size palm branch from home for your child to wave during the processional.
Hyde Park Campus:
The older two’s/young three’s classroom on the first floor of Wesley Center (Room 105), Preschool (3-4-K) and Elementary (grades 1-5) children will process with their Sunday Morning Live (Sunday school) shepherds.
The Portico Campus:
Elementary (grades K-5) children will start in worship with their families and join Ms. Ginger for the processional.
- Upon arrival, please check your child(ren) in on the computers in the Wesley Center/Community Hall (and put their nametag on). Greeters will be available if you need help with our check-in system.
- After check in, please escort your child(ren) to:
- Wesley Center Room 105 (Older 2’s & Young 3’s/attend programming on the 1st floor of Wesley Center)
- Playground (3-4-K kids/attend programming on the 2nd floor of the Wesley Center)
- Memorial Garden (grades 1-5/attend programming on the 3rd floor of the Wesley Center)
- The back of the Community Hall (grades K-5/attend Sunday Night Live programming at The Portico)
- Please have your child checked in and at their location no later than 9:25 for the 9:30 a.m. service, 10:55 for the 11 a.m. service and 5:25 for the 5:30 p.m. service at The Portico as we will be processing in at the very beginning of the service.
- After the processional, children will be escorted back to their Sunday Morning Live/Sunday Night Live classrooms in the Wesley Center/Connection Building for regular programming. We will follow our normal dismissal process.