New Year, Renew You!
It’s a New Year!
Renew YOU with a small group or class.
Classes begin the week of Jan. 14 unless otherwise stated.
Renew Your Faith
- Philippians Bible Study – 5:30 p.m. Wednesdays at The Portico campus or online (begins Jan. 10) | Join us for a Bible study that will look at Philippians in The Message translation to see how it can radically transform our discipleship.
- Women’s Small Group Bible Study, 9 a.m. Mondays, Knox Hall Room 151 (begins Jan. 22) | Want to learn how to study the Bible or study it better, but unsure where to start? This group will learn how to study the Bible and approach it with confidence.
- Looking for a Bible study on Wednesday evenings? | Multiple groups are now open. Contact Nicki Taylor to learn more.
Renew Your Finances
- Financial Peace University – 6 p.m. Mondays at The Portico campus (begins Jan. 22) or 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays at the Hyde Park Campus | Your money, made simple. Learn how to control your money and prepare financially for the future.
Renew Your Health
- The Daniel Plan – noon Thursdays at the Hyde Park campus | Revolutionize your health in this 40-day plan to a healthier you!