We believe it is important to invest in higher education for eligible high school, college and seminary students. Below is a list of scholarship opportunities provided by Hyde Park United Methodist and by other United Methodist agencies.
Hyde Park United Methodist Scholarship Applications
There are currently three Hyde Park United Methodist scholarship opportunities available: one is for high school seniors, one for college students (associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or vocational certificate) and one for divinity students. The deadline for applying for any of the Hyde Park scholarships is March 30, 2020.
- High School Seniors | Required Reference Form (high school application only)
- College (This scholarship is available to individuals who are currently pursuing a post secondary education towards a Bachelor’s degree, Associate’s Degree or a Vocational Certificate. Individuals pursuing a Master’s or Doctorate degree are not eligible for this scholarship.)
Other Scholarship Resources
- Financial Aid & Scholarships – https://www.christiancolleges.com/resources/financial-aid/
- Financial Aid & Scholarships for Minority Students – https://www.christiancolleges.com/resources/minority-students-financial-aid/
- Financial Aid & Scholarships for Military & Veterans– https://www.christiancolleges.com/resources/military-and-veterans-financial-aid/