Trish Krider, a Hyde Park member, is a flight attendant for a major airline. The close proximity shared between flight crews and passengers make Trish very aware of the challenges posed by social distancing. During her rotation into 14 days of self-quarantine, she dusted off her sewing machine and began making masks for her fellow flight attendants. She didn’t know at the time that members of Hyde Park’s Little Dresses Ministry had the same idea. Our Pastor Vicki Walker put Trish in touch members of our Little Dresses team so they could share resources. Their effort caught the attention of local online media. Read the whole story.
- News from Missionaries Dave and Julie Eberhard
- News Channel 8: Hyde Park’s Response to Opening Onsite Worship
- Zoom Out!
- Midweek Message: “A Special Update and Thank You”
- Hyde Park Trivia Night June 17
- Midweek Message: “That’s Enough!”
- Vacation Bible School Update
- News from Missionaries Pat and Melenda Edmiston
- Midweek Message: 7 Reminders for Today
- Grief Share Support Group