Trunk or treat event with photo-op, carnival games and more!
6 – 8 p.m. Friday, Oct. 29
- Trunk or Treat: Walk through the designated Trunk or Treat area to get treats from decorated cars or tents
- Best Decorated Trunk Contest: You be the judge! After getting treats at every “trunk”, you choose your favorite decorated car or tent! Top 3 winners get a prize!*
- Costume Contest: Take a photo at our photo-op area where we’ll be on the look out for best costume! Top 3 winners get a prize!*
- Carnival Games: Witch Hat Ring Toss and Ring Around the Pumpkins are just two of the five different games available to play.
- Even More Fun: Bubble Dance Party, Temporary Tattoo Station, Pumpkin Painting.
- Missions: We are joining the church-wide partnership with the Interfaith Refugee Committee to collect non-perishable food items for refugees. Items to bring for donation:
- Jasmine Rice
- Vegetable/Canola Oil
- Loose Leaf Green Tea
- Laundry Baskets
- $20 gift cards to Walmart
*Winners will be announced during CM Studio News on the Children’s Ministries YouTube channel on Nov. 5
Fun for the whole family!
To keep all our little ghouls and goblins, kings and queens safe, please follow these safety protocols:
- Stay together as a family throughout this Boo-tiful event.
- Let the Ghoul Times Roll as you use our hand sanitizing stations before and after each carnival game.
- Have a Skele-ton of fun at each “trunk” station, welcoming one family at a time.
- Witch Way to the Candy? Follow the “Trunk” signs to Trunk or Treat in number order.
- At this most Spook-tacular time of the year, all candy being passed out will be individually wrapped, store bought candy. (Nothing homemade)
- Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun! Everyone serving to pass out items will be wearing gloves.
- Happy Haunting back to your vehicle once your time slot has completed.
- RSVP here to sign up for a time slot for your family to attend this Fang-tastic event.
Want to participate as a “Trunk” for this event? Sign up here!
Want to serve at a Carnival Station? Contact Melissa.
*This is a fully outdoor event. There will be restrooms available in the Magnolia Building. Please plan accordingly.*
Questions? Contact Melissa.