Hillsborough County’s Aging Services in conjunction with Senior Connection Services is hosting their Annual Caregiver’s Workshop 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 13 at Phyllis Busansky Specialized Alzheimer’s Adult Day Center, 4102 W. Spruce Street, Tampa. Enjoy guest speakers, a gourmet lunch, door prizes and music. RSVP to Remona Singleton, by email or phone, 913.644.5985.
- Midweek Message: “Seeds of Hope”
- Parents: How to Care for the Soul
- Changes in Online Giving
- Standing with Survivors of Fire, Wind and Rain
- Linda Walker, Hillsborough House of Hope, in Sheen Magazine!
- Missions Celebration
- Manna Bags Ministry
- Cold Weather Shelters
- News from Missionaries Pat and Melenda Edmiston
- Doretha Edgecomb and Margaret Palmer Honored