We believe it is important to invest in our students by providing financial support for higher education from eligible high school, college and seminary students. Below is a list of scholarship opportunities provided by Hyde Park United Methodist and by other United Methodist agencies.
Hyde Park United Methodist Scholarship Applications
There are currently three Hyde Park United Methodist scholarship opportunities available: one is for high school seniors, one for college students (associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or vocational certificate) and one for divinity students. The deadline for applying for any of the Hyde Park scholarships is March 31, 2021.
- High School Seniors
- College (This scholarship is available to individuals who are currently pursuing a post secondary education towards a Bachelor’s degree, Associate’s Degree or a Vocational Certificate. Individuals pursuing a Master’s or Doctorate degree are not eligible for this scholarship.)
Other Scholarship Resources
- Florida United Methodist Foundation’s Sinclair Scholarships – Deadline March 15, 2021
- General Board of Higher Education and Ministry Loans and Scholarships – Deadline March 24, 2021
- United Methodist Church Federal Credit Union Scholarships – Deadline April 30, 2021
- UMC Committee on Native American Ministries – Deadline Feb. 28, 2021
- Financial Aid and Scholarships for Christian Colleges – Deadlines Vary
- Financial Aid and Scholarships for Minority Students – Deadlines Vary
- Financial Aid and Scholarships for Military and Veterans – Deadlines Vary