We partner with parents to invite your child to experience God’s love
In an effort to keep you and your family safe during the COVID-19 outbreak, we are currently meeting online only. Both our Hyde Park and Portico campuses are closed until further notice.
Our Children’s Ministries team is dedicated to providing you with resources and materials to not only minister to your kids but to equip you, the parents, to spiritually guide your family.
Church at Home: Information and resources for you and your family to worship together from wherever you are.
Staying Connected with You!
We are here to share and connect with you during this time of social distancing, helping your family stay connected to God and each other. Join us as you can and let’s “be together!”
- Virtual Sunday Morning Live! on Zoom from 10:15-11 a.m. Together we’ll watch and talk about the Bible lesson videos for 3-4-K and First-Fifth grades. We’ll also get our bodies moving with upbeat worship song for the kids. The password for the Zoom calls is the Wesley Center door code.
All ages are encouraged to join and participate the entire time but if you want to tune in by age group, we’ll hear the preschool material first, followed by elementary. In between there will be discussion time, upbeat worship music and we’ll close with prayer!
- Talk about it Tuesday! Church at Home isn’t only a Sunday experience. Faith formation can happen anytime and you are your child’s best spiritual leader. Let these Talk about it Tuesdays in the Children’s Ministries Facebook group help you facilitate a conversation that starts with the Bible lessons on Sunday and continues throughout the week.
- Wednesday Wins! Every Wednesday, visit our Children’s Ministries Facebook group and share something that brightened your week. A God sighting? An answered prayer? Something you’ve seen or done this week? We want to hear about anything you consider a win this week! Post in our comments and let’s all give thanks for those wins!
- Game Time on Zoom with the Children’s Team 6:30 p.m Wednesdays. The password for the Zoom calls is the Wesley Center door code.
- Friday Video! On Fridays, we’ll post a short video from your Children’s Ministries team in our Children’s Ministries Facebook group.
Visit our Resources page for helpful tips and articles for parents.
Tip for Parents: While you are watching the online worship services, have your child follow along using this Church at Home kids’ bulletin.
Want to receive text reminders from Children’s Ministries on REMIND app? Text @2019cmf to 81010 to opt in.