We partner with parents to invite your child to experience God’s love
Our Children’s Ministries team is dedicated to providing you with resources and materials to not only minister to your kids but to equip you, the parents, to spiritually guide your family.
We are excited to return to in-person programming April 11!
Church at Home: Information and resources for you and your family to worship together from wherever you are.
Staying Connected with You!
Whether in-person or virtually, we are here to share and connect with you, helping your family stay connected to God and each other.
- In Person: Sunday Morning Live! at 9:30 a.m. Learn more about our Sunday programming and RSVP here!
- Virtual: Church at Home on your time with Bible story videos on our YouTube channel and Family Lessons.
- Talk about it Tuesday! Church at Home isn’t only a Sunday experience. Faith formation can happen anytime and you are your child’s best spiritual leader. Let these Talk about it Tuesdays in the Children’s Ministries Facebook group help you facilitate a conversation that starts with the Bible lessons on Sunday and continues throughout the week.
- Tuesday Videos! Kids can watch videos on our YouTube channel that reinforce what we’re learning on Sundays.
- Connect 4 on Zoom 6:30 p.m. Connect with God, Friends, Fun and your Faith!
- Friday Videos! On Fridays, we’ll post a short video from your Children’s Ministries team for parents in our Children’s Ministries Facebook group and for kids on our YouTube channel.
Visit our Resources page for helpful tips and articles for parents.
Tip for Parents: While you are watching the online worship services, have your child follow along using this Church at Home kids’ bulletin.
Want to receive text reminders from Children’s Ministries on REMIND app? Text @2019cmf to 81010 to opt in.
The password for all Children’s Ministries Zoom calls is the Wesley Center door code.