Welcome to our Merge Youth Ministries page. We are still about spending time together in fellowship and fun, learning more about God and each other in person and online. Please note our schedule below:
- Mornings: Merge will be in the Magnolia building from 9:30-10:45 a.m. for games, a message, small groups, and more!
- Evenings: We’ll also be having programming from 4-5:30 p.m. on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of each month! The 2nd Sunday will be serving based, so bring your service hour sheets! The 4th Sunday will be a fun night to bring your friends to and have a good time!
- Please check our Family Ministries eNews (Subscribe here to receive it) so you can be up-to-date on when we have events, no Merge and regular Merge.
MERGE brings real faith and real life together in the lives of 6-12 graders.
- Youth-led worship
- Grade-level small groups
- Practical Bible study
- Fun monthly events
- Building relationships with God and each other
- Serving in the city and in the world
High School Bible Study
6:30-8 p.m. Wednesdays (Seasonally)
During Advent, Lent and Summer for High School students. Includes a home cooked meal, games and Bible study.
Contact Emily Felgenhauer for next specific dates.