I have had the privilege of working in the same areas of Leon with the same physician for 9 years now. As a result, I’ve been able to witness the growth and development of these areas with improvements in the economy and infrastructure of the communities. That all changed with this trip in November, as Nicaragua has been in a state of turmoil and despair for 18 months. The economic consequences of the civil unrest have had the greatest impact on those in the greatest need, which are the people we seek to serve. To keep reading, click here.
- How to Help Your Kids and Teens Deal with Anxiety
- We Miss You, Need You – and Your Blood!
- Open Arms Cards and Letters
- News from Missionaries Pat and Melenda Edmiston
- My Favorite Old Testament Book
- News from Heifer International – June 2020
- News from the Shaw Family, Missionaries
- Midweek Message: A Father’s Day Prayer
- Merge Scavenger Hunt
- Justin’s Spiritual Renewal This Summer