Nick and Renee Shaw are our mission partners through the United Methodist Church’s General Board of Global Missions. In 2019, Nick, Renee and their four boys answered God’s call and became missionaries in the Democratic Republic of Congo. In February, they moved to Zambia to pursue a missionary opportunity there. Shortly after arriving and in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Zambian government decided to close all schools, including the ones where they hoped to serve. The government also placed a moratorium on any new work visas. With only a guest visa, they would have to leave the country within 90 days. This cascade of news caused the Shaw family to abandon their missionary plans … for now. Their last post, The Sh(a)w Must Go On, closes out this chapter in their lives. Read their story here.
- How to Help Your Kids and Teens Deal with Anxiety
- We Miss You, Need You – and Your Blood!
- Open Arms Cards and Letters
- News from Missionaries Pat and Melenda Edmiston
- My Favorite Old Testament Book
- News from Heifer International – June 2020
- News from the Shaw Family, Missionaries
- Midweek Message: A Father’s Day Prayer
- Merge Scavenger Hunt
- Justin’s Spiritual Renewal This Summer