Sunday, April 2 is Palm Sunday. Children of all ages are invited to participate in worship by waving palm branches at the beginning of the 9:30 and 11 a.m. services.
To participate in the 9:30 a.m. Harnish Center Service: All preschool and elementary families need to check children in on the iPads in the Wesley Center lobby first, then meet in the courtyard by 9:20 a.m.
- Check in & Drop off on the Playground.
- After the processional, Preschoolers will go to the Chapel for a special Palm Sunday lesson.
- Children under 2 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver, and then may be checked in to the nursery after the processional.
- Check in & Drop off in the courtyard.
- After the processional, children will go to the chapel for a special Palm Sunday lesson.
To participate in the 11 a.m. Sanctuary Service:
- Meet in the Courtyard by 10:55 a.m. (No check-in required for Grades 1 – 5)
- Children can meet Ms. Kim and Ms. Amanda in the Courtyard to process through the Sanctuary and will be dismissed to sit with their families from the side aisle after the processional.
- Children under 2 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver.
Nursery children are welcome to participate with their families at both services. After the processional, parents or caretakers will then need to check in and drop off their nursery child in the Nursery.
Bring a palm branch and join the celebration! (Please bring a child-sized palm branch that is easy for your kiddo to wave on their own.)
Questions? Contact the Children’s Team!
The Faith Step Sacraments Experience for Grades 1-5 on Wednesday, March 29, Learn more and RSVP now.