Learn how to keep your brain healthy and get free screenings!
Join Dr. Susan Steen, one of Tampa’s leading neurologists and Alzheimer’s experts, and her staff for a free presentation on “ACTI-V8 YOUR BRAIN” for tips on how to keep your brain healthy as you age!
- Free screenings available at expo include: memory, blood pressure, hearing, BMI, and glucose!
- Information tables will be available for speech therapy and healthy eating.
- Demonstrations will be available for physical therapy and balance.
- The Alzheimer’s Association Memory Mobile will be on site with resources.
- Free table giveaways and drawing for door prizes!
This event is for individuals aged 50+ and includes breakfast.
This event is free, but registration is required. Register online.
Time: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Date: Wednesday, May 29, 2019
Location: Hyde Park United Methodist, 500 W. Platt Street, Tampa