Here’s how: Take a picture of yourself and your loved ones over the next few days, from wherever you are, and post it on social media with these two hashtags: #HydeParkUMC and #FlattenTheCurve. Post it on whatever channels you use: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn. This will create a virtual wall board of images of each of us, so that we can pray for each other by face and name. It will also serve as a testament to the world that we are doing our part to stem this disease. And we may even use these photos somehow in worship! So post those photos, starting right now!
- Midweek Message: “Seeds of Hope”
- Parents: How to Care for the Soul
- Changes in Online Giving
- Standing with Survivors of Fire, Wind and Rain
- Linda Walker, Hillsborough House of Hope, in Sheen Magazine!
- Missions Celebration
- Manna Bags Ministry
- Cold Weather Shelters
- News from Missionaries Pat and Melenda Edmiston
- Doretha Edgecomb and Margaret Palmer Honored