Small Blessings Preschool
We are currently at capacity for the 2023-2024 school year.
Registration for the 2024-2025 school year will open up in January 2024.
Welcome to Small Blessings Preschool
The mission of Small Blessings Preschool as a ministry of Hyde Park United Methodist, is to make God’s love real. With much dedication we seek to meet the needs of every child. Our program is developed to foster the growth and development of the students spiritually, emotionally, intellectually and physically.
Early Learning is fundamental; our school environment seeks to enhance self-esteem in an atmosphere that is both nurturing and challenging.
The Small Blessings school year starts in August and ends in May.
- Two and Three-year olds 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Four-year olds 8:30 a.m. – 2 p.m. M-TH, 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. F
- Aftercare is offered from 12:30 p.m. – 2 p.m. for three-year olds and twos that are potty trained.
Two Year Olds
- Tuesday and Thursday – $375/month
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday – $475/month
- Monday through Friday – $650/month
(older twos only)
Three Year Olds
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday – $495/month
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday – $495/month
- Tuesday through Friday – $575/month
- Monday through Friday – $645/month
Four Year Olds—Pre-K
- Monday through Friday VPK enrichment offered– $585/month
Small Blessings Preschool has an established, well-respected reputation based on the following principles:
- Small teacher-to-student ratio
- Qualified, loving staff
- Modern, well-equipped facility
- Age-appropriate curriculum
- Hands-on activities with center play and exploration
- Early literacy training through circle time, music and story time
- Assessment of each child’s cognitive, emotional and physical development
- Special events and enrichment activities
- Christian education is included in the curriculum
Small Blessings cares about children’s spiritual needs. Our religious curriculum includes weekly chapel, bible story lessons and activities from First Look curriculum by Orange Kids. We also say prayers before meals and sing songs in a daily basis.