MERGE brings real faith and real life together in the lives of 6-12 graders.
- Youth-led worship
- Grade-level small groups
- Practical Bible study
- Fun monthly events
- Building relationships with God and each other
- Serving in the city and in the world
Welcome to our Merge Youth Ministries page. We are still about spending time together in fellowship and fun, learning more about God and each other in person and online. Please note our schedule below:
- Daily Devotions: posted to our Stories each day and saved in our highlights so you can follow along with our Merge Sunday Series.
- Merge Event Wednesdays: Take a look at our summer schedule below for different activities we are going to do weekly during the summer.
- We are back in person in the Magnolia Building each Sunday afternoon from 3:45 p.m. – 6 p.m. Please check our Family Ministries eNews (Subscribe here to receive it) so you can be up-to-date on when we have events, no Merge and regular Merge.
Upcoming Summer Events
Join Merge Youth Ministries as we have fun events on Wednesdays all summer long. Take a look at our full Summer Calendar to see what we are doing during the months of June, July and August. Feel free to print out the calendar and put it on your refrigerator so you don’t miss any of the fun! Learn More
Warren Willis Camp and Conference Center
Each summer, Warren Willis Camp hosts a series of weekly camps. Founded in 1948, Warren Willis Camp has provided a spiritual retreat for thousands of adults, youth and children. This year, we will be attending Week Six: July 19 – 24 of Summer Camp. It is important to have this information during the registration process. Registering for this specific week will ensure that your students are attending camp with their friends from Hyde Park. More Details and Sign-Up
Note: If you need a ride on that Monday and Saturday, please email Mac Charalambous.
6Metropolitan Ministries’ Metro Immersion
Metro Immersion is an impactful opportunity for members of the community to engage with Metropolitan Ministries’ mission “to care for the homeless and those at risk of becoming homeless” in an interactive way.
Through the Metro Immersion experience, we aim to help participants:
- Learn about poverty and homelessness through activities
- Recognize the value that their service adds to Metropolitan Ministries and to the Tampa community
- Brainstorm how each person can contribute to the community to make a positive impact on society
By participating, we hope that each person learns a little bit about the social issues behind their service at Metropolitan Ministries and is inspired to move towards being a more active, engaged member of the community.
Youth will receive 30 community service hours by attending all four days and the full time frame. The mission week will cost $100 and the church will provide transportation in church buses for drop off and pick up at the Magnolia Building. More information and forms will be distributed to students once they have signed up.
8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday, Aug. 2 – Friday, Aug. 6
High School Bible Study
6:30-8 p.m. Wednesdays (Seasonally)
During Advent, Lent and Summer for High School students. Includes a home cooked meal, games and Bible study.
Contact Emily Felgenhauer for next specific dates.