Welcome to our Merge Youth Ministries page. With all the changes caused by the pandemic, we have made some adjustments in the way we meet. Despite these changes, we are still about spending time together in fellowship and fun, learning more about God and each other. For the foreseeable future, here’s our weekly schedule:
- Bible Project Devotions posted to our Stories each day and saved in our highlights so you can follow along with the congregation.
- Merge Zoom Game Nights – join our middle and high school students at 6:30 p.m. as we play different games together. The link will be in our Family Ministries eNews each week.
- Bible Study Videos! A video of our Bible study, The Story, will be posted to Instagram and Facebook every Friday.
- 4 p.m. – Parent Ministry Zoom Meeting: We want to know what life looks like for you right now and have created a space where parents can connect with each other. We will be meeting every Sunday in a Zoom Meeting. Please email Emily for the password.
- 5 p.m. – Merge: We will be switching every other week between zoom calls and our social media platforms. Keep up with what we are doing this week via our Family Ministries eNews. There will be worship, a message, funny videos, check ins, discussion questions and more!
High School Bible Study
6:30-8 p.m. Wednesdays (Seasonally)
During Advent, Lent and Summer for High School students. Includes a home cooked meal, games and Bible study.
Contact Emily Felgenhauer for next specific dates.