MERGE brings real faith and real life together in the lives of 6-12 graders.
- Youth-led worship
- Grade-level small groups
- Practical Bible study
- Fun monthly events
- Building relationships with God and each other
- Serving in the city and in the world
Welcome to our Merge Youth Ministries page. With all the changes caused by the pandemic, we have made some adjustments in the way we meet. Despite these changes, we are still about spending time together in fellowship and fun, learning more about God and each other. For the foreseeable future, here’s our weekly schedule:
- Bible Project Devotions posted to our Stories each day and saved in our highlights so you can follow along with the congregation.
- Merge Zoom Game Nights – join our middle and high school students at 6:30 p.m. as we play different games together. The link will be in our Family Ministries eNews each week.
- Bible Study Videos! A video of our Bible study, The Story, will be posted to Instagram and Facebook every Friday.
- Please make sure to take a look at the Family Ministries eNews and Church Calendar to see whether we will be meeting online vs in person.
High School Bible Study
6:30-8 p.m. Wednesdays (Seasonally)
During Advent, Lent and Summer for High School students. Includes a home cooked meal, games and Bible study.
Contact Emily Felgenhauer for next specific dates.