Explore Faith. Meet People. Deepen Your Discipleship.
We offer group experiences for beginners to the deeply devoted.
Financial Peace University
Take control of your money instead of letting it control you!
Financial Peace University is a 9-week small group that explores financial strategies to help you eliminate debt, establish emergency funds, and more.
Topics covered will include:
- Lesson 1: Build a Starter Emergency Fund and Learn How to Budget
- Lesson 2: Pay Off All Debt
- Lesson 3: Save a Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- Lesson 4: Invest for the Future and Build Wealth
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance
- Lesson 7: Retirement Planning
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages
- Lesson 9: Living and Giving Like No One Else
It has never been easier to attend Financial Peace University! Thanks to a generous donor, membership kits for all participants will be free (a $107 value).
Classes begin 6:15 p.m. Wednesdays, beginning April 3
Winter Brunch Dates
Connect with your spouse and grow your marriage Sundays Feb. 3, 10 and 17.
View online and downloadable resources for facilitators of groups and classes.