Explore Faith. Meet People. Deepen Your Discipleship.
We offer group experiences for beginners to the deeply devoted.
Bible Project 2020
In 2020, Hyde Park United Methodist is taking on an exciting and ambitious journey: The Bible Project 2020! Together, we will journey through the entire Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, finding inspiration and encouragement along the way for our life stories in God’s story.
Small groups are available digitally during this time of social distancing to provide support, share fellowship and grow together as we read through the Bible together. View the list below for both new and existing groups that are ready to welcome you!
Interested in starting your own Bible Project 2020 small group? Great! Contact email@example.com to get the process started.
Summer/Fall Bible Project 2020 Groups
- 6 p.m. Sundays | Reed Bible Project Group (Zoom)
- 8 p.m. Sundays | Wise Bible Project Group (Zoom)
- 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays | Anastasiou Bible Project Group (Zoom)
- 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays | Bridges Bible Project Group (Zoom)
- 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays | Crawford Bible Project Group (Zoom)
- 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays | Cloar Bible Project Group (Zoom)
- Noon Thursdays | Red Bible Project Group (Zoom)
- 6:30 p.m. Thursdays | Murphy Bible Project Group
Additional Small Groups
- 9:30 a.m. Sundays | The Forum Group (Zoom)
- 9:30 a.m. Sundays | The Faith Builders Group (Zoom)
- 9:30 a.m. Sundays | Open Arms Group (Conference Call)
- 10:45 a.m. Sundays | Open Door Group (Zoom)
- 7:30 a.m. Tuesdays | Working Women’s Group (Zoom)
- 10:30 a.m. Tuesdays | Replenish Group (Zoom)
- 10 a.m. Wednesdays | Palermo Women’s Group (Conference Call)
- Noon Wednesdays | Langel Men’s Group (Zoom)
- Noon Wednesdays | Women’s Lunchtime Group (Zoom)
- 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays | Young Couples’ Group (Zoom)
- 6:30 p.m. Wednesdays | The Travelers’ Group (WebEx)
- Online | Sermon Discussion Group (Facebook)
For more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Disciple’s Path
“A Disciple’s Path” also is available as a small group study, with workbooks and videos, and completion of the course is the prerequisite for joining the church. Six week classes are offered throughout the year. Here is the schedule of our upcoming classes in 2020:
- 6:30-7:45 p.m. Wednesdays, beginning Sept. 9
- 9:30-10:45 a.m. Sundays, beginning Oct. 25
View online and downloadable resources for facilitators of groups and classes.