All In – Loving God With All We Have
This Sunday, Sept. 19, 2021 – “Loving God With All Our Soul”
We often think about soul as something separate from our bodies, but what if is more than that?
Explore how to fully reflect the breath of God in the way we live, finding alignment with the was and will of God.
- 9:30 a.m. – Sanctuary, Hyde Park campus
- 11 a.m. – Sanctuary, Hyde Park campus
- When was a time you experienced something so profound that words and photos could not fully convey it?
- What do you think of when you think of the word “soul”?
- What do you think about Meister Eckhart’s quote: “There is a lonely edge in our lives that can only be filled by God”?
- How will you love God with your soul this week?
Live at 9:30 a.m. Sundays, or recorded sermons anytime.
Serve in Worship
Serve with our choirs, music teams, hospitality and other roles in each worship service. Musical groups includes singers and musicians performing a range of traditional, contemporary and modern worship music.
Baptisms, Weddings and Funerals
No matter where you are in life, we are here to walk with you. Find more about planning these significant life events.
Honor Someone with Flowers
Purchase an arrangement for one of our worship spaces for $50 each, or a single rose in the Memorial Garden for $5 each.
Email Mary Jane Stewart, Altar Guild representative, for assistance.